Our Mutual aid
We are neighbours helping neighbours on our four streets – North View, South View, Hawthorn and Beechwood Roads. Please just ask for help as and when you need it. It is freely given and we ask nothing in return.
We are not offering professional or medical support and can give no formal or official advice.
We can help with:
- Arranging deliveries
- Support calls, providing a friendly ear
- Topping up gas & electric keys
- Organsing urgent supplies
Where possible, deliveries should be paid by bank transfer or Paypal.
To get help, please call 07905311741 or email [email protected]
Medical advice is available by calling 111 or 101. Call 999 in an emergency.
For any questions, concerns, problems or feedback please call 07905311741 or email [email protected]
Official sources of Covid help
- Government advice: on health, finance, employment and travel
- NHS: symptoms and actions needed
- Haringey Covid support: Connected Communities : 020 8489 4431
- Your MP is Catherine West
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: Freephone, 24 hour 0808 2000 247
- The Samaritans: 24 helpline. Call 116 123
- Solace women’s aid
- Haringey Mental Health Crisis Resolution Team. Call: 020 8702 6700
- Haringey Mental Health Services offer Safe Haven helpline: seven days a week, 5pm to 8pm freephone on 0800 953 0223
- Grieving and bereavement support during Covid crisis.
Support for over 55s
- Silverline – supportive helpline – 24 hours, 365 days a week.
Call anytime, freephone 0800 4 70 80 90
Support for survivors facing current or historical sexual abuse
- NAPAC – National Association for People Abused in Childhood
freephone support line – 0808 801 0331 napac.org.uk
- The Survivors’ Trust – specialist rape and sexual abuse services freephone support line 08088 010818 www.thesurvivorstrust.org
- 1 in 4 – survivors of sexual abuse
Freephone helpline 0800 170 0314 www.oneinfour.org.uk
- Women’s Aid
Email: [email protected]