Our garden group for the four roads is open to all – beginners and old hands, for those with a garden or a window box or for those just interested. We aim to share resources – seeds, cuttings, experiences, advice etc.
To join us email: [email protected]
- Palace View video on how to take cuttings.
- Follow up on these cuttings six weeks later.
- How to make seed pots out of cardboard tubes / newspaper. Follow up on a rooted cutting after a few months.
- The Gardeners’ World Forum: a great source of expert advice and experience. A long standing forum which posts speedy responses.
- RHS: official, national gardening body
- Sunshine Garden Centre: close to N8. 0208 889 4224