Our art and craft group is for children and adults in our four streets. The spirit is of encouraging and supportive play and experiment. Accessible to all, we share resources so everyone can get involved if they want to give it a go.
To join us email:[email protected]
Contact us for free paper, rocks, bunting packs, sewing stuff or materials we can help with, as needed.
Links to art play (free)
- Saronti kids’ crafts
- Tate Gallery – Make and Inspire with kids.
- Artful Parent
- Real art workshops
- Activity Village
- The Scouts – the Great Indoors
- Firstsite – Artist Activity Pack
- Rock Painting ideas
- Easy Peasy and Fun
- Making salt dough clay
- Making a rock mandala
- Making a simple cushion cover – by hand or machine. (No fastenings)
- Sewing a simple drawstring bag (by hand or machine)
- Bunting – please get in touch for a free pack. This is a video on how to make it.
- Rock painting. Pebbles painted to make insects, fruit or hold writing. Share messages of thanks and celebration. If used to decorate trees and gardens, make sure to use waterproof materials such as nail polish, acrylic paints, permanent markers or varnish. More ideas here.
- Create rainbows to put in the windows – a sign of hope and neighbourhood unity. Colouring in resources here.
- Put your other art in your windows. Use tissue paper to make ‘stained glass’ flowers, or create landscapes in your windows
- Decorate street trees, your hedges or doorstep with painted pebbles.