How You Can Help
Our Mutual aid
We are neighbours helping neighbours on our four streets – North View, South View, Hawthorn and Beechwood Roads. Please just ask for help as and when you need it. It is freely given and we ask nothing in return.
We are not offering professional or medical support and can give no formal or official advice.
We can help with:
- Arranging deliveries
- Support calls, providing a friendly ear
- Topping up gas & electric keys
- Organsing urgent supplies
To join our team, please call 07905311741 or email [email protected]
Where possible deliveries should be paid by bank transfer or Paypal.
Everybody must stay safe and well, so we offer to help arrange ‘no contact’ deliveries, where items are left on the doorstep, and two metre+ physical distancing is maintained. Handwashing and santising is vital in keeping the virus off volunteers, neighbours and items as much as possible.
Medical advice is available by calling 111 or 101. Call 999 in an emergency.
For any questions, concerns, problems or feedback please call 07905311741 or email [email protected]
Official sources of help
- Government advice: on health, finance, employment and travel
- NHS: symptoms and actions needed
- Haringey Covid support: Connected Communities : 020 8489 4431
- Your MP is Catherine West
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: Freephone, 24 hour 0808 2000 247
- The Samaritans: 24 helpline. Call 116 123
- Solace women’s aid
- Haringey Mental Health Crisis Resolution Team. Call: 020 8702 6700